Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spread the Word!

Maybe you're looking at this project and saying "I wish I could help, but I live in Kansas" or maybe, "I wish I could help, but I don't have the time".

Actually, in just a few minutes and with a little bit of thought, you can help no matter where you are!

Do you know anyone in Michigan? Do you know anyone who has an interest in acting, or simply cares deeply about the Pro-Life cause? What about Pro-Life organizations and Churches?

Drop them an e-mail! Give them a phone call! Send them to the blog: www.MeaningOfChoice.com

You can really help a lot simply by taking a few minutes to spread the word!

Take a look at the cast and crew calls. You might see something there that jogs your memory.

One other thing: keep an eye on the blog for updates, especially information about how you can help orchestrate the nationwide Church release!

Thanks for your prayers and support!

God bless!

David B. Thompson
Freedom Warrior Productions

No comments: